We have a wide range of products for you to choose from, ranging from our Individual Coverage to Commercial Coverage.
Please select from the side menu to know more. Thank you.
We have a wide range of products for you to choose from. Please select from the side menu to know more. Thank you.
We have a comprehensive Travel Insurance Plan to meet your needs whilst travelling for business and or leisure, discovery and adventure with your family.
With Tune Travel Insurance, you can have peace of mind and protection from the unexpected while you are away from home, on holiday or on a business trip.
Flight delays, loss of luggage, illness, an accident, any of these common travel problems could leave you stranded and helpless far from home,
the result could be a financial disaster.
That's why the protection of Tune Travel Insurance comes in for the much needed protection throughout any journey, domestic or international.
Instead of being occupied with the what ifs, get AirAsia Insure Travel Protection when you travel domestically or internationally
with the World's Best Low Cost Airline, AirAsia! From trip cancellation to lost baggage, delays and personal accidents, we've got you covered.
So leave your worries behind and let us deal with them instead.
AirAsia Insure Travel Protection is specially designed by AirAsia through Tune Insurance Malaysia Berhad
(formerly known as Oriental Capital Assurance Berhad) with your needs in mind.
For more information, please .
Buying, a Householders/Houseowners insurance means buying protection for your home,
it compensates you for losses to your home and your possessions inside it.
The standard policy covers your home and contents from loss or damage by fire,
lightning, explosions, flood, and burst pipes or by any perils mentioned in your policy.
You may enhance and extend your protection from other perils like riot, strike, malicious damage,
etc by paying a little more additional premium.
If you already know what kind of home insurance policy you need, call us for a Householders/Houseowners insurance quote today!
Medical & Health
Healthcare costs are on the rise, an accident, a heart attack or dread disease can leave you with a costly bill for treatment.
The last thing you need to worry about when you are unwell is how to pay for your medical bills.
Our comprehensive medical plans covers you for the costly financial expenses that you will incur in this eventuality and
ensures comprehensive coverage in medical, surgical, hospital cost and other related medical charges.
We have wide choices of medical plans designed to suit both the individual and family needs and corporate employee benefit
healthcare schemes. We offer:
- Wider protection and flexibility from different plans with free choice of hospitals and doctors
- Unique medical plan designed to relieve you of major hospital bills
- No requirement of re-declaration of health conditions upon renewal
- Renewal discount & family discount is allowed under our Individual and family plan
- Provides insurance protection for employees in small and medium size companies from a minimum of 5 lives to a maximum of 100 lives
- Protects your employees on their costly medical expenses with overall annual limit up to RM80,000
- No restrictive surgical schedule
- Easy Administration - Leave the administration of your employee benefit to us and focus on your core business
- Cashless Admission facilities - Covered services are provided on a 24 Hours Admission Assistance basis to the Insured Person
Motor insurance is not just an option for car owners - it is a legal necessity. The Malaysian Road Transport Act 1987 requires that any person who puts a vehicle on the road should be insured at the very minimum against liability for injury or death to third parties. In addition to this basic requirement, our comprehensive motor insurance also protects car owners against financial loss in the event of an accident or theft.
We offer two distinct types of coverage to cater for your needs - comprehensive insurance cover and Third-Party Fire and Theft cover.
Why choose Tune to cover your car?
- Agreed or market value option*
- 24-hours emergency Tune Insurance Auto Assist* toll-free line
(1800-22-TUNE ). We provide a 24-hour vehicle breakdown assistance package with several other useful benefits such as free towing and minor on-the-spot vehicle breakdown repair service.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Wide choice of authorized panel workshops nationwide.
In the unfortunate event you meet with an accident, repair your car at our panel workshops to enjoy:
- Faster claims processing and repairs,
- FREE six months guarantee on parts replaced as a result of the accident,
- FREE six months guarantee on repair workmanship,
MediDent Dental Insurance
The MediDent Dental Insurance is Malaysia's first Premium Dental Health Insurance scheme fully underwritten
by us in collaboration with Universal MediDent Sdn Bhd (UMDSB) our Managed Care Organisation.
The MediDent Plan arose out of a glaring absence in the market for an affordable and well administrated dental plan.
Two years of thorough industry research led to the MediDent Dental Insurance being designed and launched in 1999
and we are proud to say its' still going strong 13 years later.
The scheme proves beneficial to our clients in the following means:
- Guaranteed acceptance with NO waiting period.
- Affordable premiums.
- Comprehensive plans designed to suit both corporate employee benefits scheme and individual dental health needs.
- No limits imposed on the number of treatments and number of visits to the dentist in a year. Your benefits are as per the dental plan purchased and the terms and conditions of the policy.
- Access to 900 dental practitioners at over 500 MediDent Panel clinics across Malaysia including Sabah and Sarawak.
- Cashless transactions after treatments at MediDent panelled clinics. (up to entitlement limits)
- Reimbursements are available even with non panelled clinics. (up to entitlement limits)
MediDent Panel Clinics Location & Contact Information :
Personal Accident Insurance
Accidents happen and we should be prepared for the consequences. Our various standard and customisable personal accident
policies are specially designed to cater for and help our insureds tide over this difficult period. We cover you for:
|Death||-||Your family will receive a cash sum if you have a fatal accident.|
|Permanent disablement||-||We'll pay out a cash sum according to your injury due to an accident.|
|Medical expenses||-||We will help take care of your medical bills following an accident.|
|Funeral expenses||-||Your family will be reimbursed for funeral bills if you have a fatal accident.|
Death and Permanent Total Disability benefits in our policies are payable in addition to
benefits from other similar policies the policy holder may have.
Why choose Tune?
*Terms and conditions apply and benefits are dependent on type of plan.
- Flexibility in the choice of benefits.
- Renewal Bonus - The amount insured under Benefit A is increased by 10% at each renewal date up to a maximum of
150% of the original sum insured provided the premium is paid and no claim had been made under any section of the policy.
- Double Indemnity - In the event of Accidental Death or Permanent Disablement occurring as a result of specified accidents (e.g. while a passenger upon a public conveyance except aircraft) the maximum benefit payable is doubled.
- Specially designed group schemes to suit various organizations such as institutions of higher learning and commercial and industrial entities.
Foreign Workers Insurance
We have comprehensive foreign workmen Insurance plans which assist you as an employer to fulfil all your responsibilities towards
your foreign workmen. These include:
- Foreign Workmen Insurance Guarantee (FWIG)
- Foreign Workmen Compensation Scheme (FWCS)
- Foreign Worker Hospitalization & Surgical Insurance Scheme (SKHPPA)
Please select from the side menu to know more. Thank you.
Foreign Workmen Insurance Guarantee (FWIG)
Foreign Workmen Insurance Guarantee (FWIG) is a guarantee to the Immigration Department as required under the
Immigration Regulations, to cover repatriation expenses in the event your foreign worker is required by the
authorities to be sent back to their origin country during their course of stay in Malaysia.
Foreign Workmen Compensation Scheme (FWCS)
The Workmen's Compensation Act 1952 makes it mandatory for you to ensure all your foreign workmen are covered under FWCS policy.
The policy indemnifies you as employer, for any compensation that is payable under the Act in relation to both:
- employment injury i.e. injuries suffered during the course of working,
- non-employment injury i.e. injuries outside working hours sustained by the foreign worker.
Foreign Worker Hospitalization & Surgical Insurance Scheme (SKHPPA)
This is a yearly renewable insurance plan providing hospitalization and surgical insurance cover for all foreign workmen employed by you.
The Ministry of Health has made it mandatory that all legal foreign workmen must purchase cover prior to being issued a work permit.
This plan is designed to reduce the financial burden of you, as employer, in the event any of your foreign workmen is admitted to a
hospital* due to an accident or illness.
* Non-Corporatised Malaysian Government Hospital
Our Fire insurance policy is a comprehensive policy that covers your property against loss or damage due to fire,
lightning and explosion caused by gas used for domestic purposes.
With a little extra, you can extend your policy to cover other perils such as riot & strike, malicious damage, explosion,
aircraft damage, impact damage, bursting & overflowing of water pipes, flood, earthquake, volcanic eruption, hurricane, cyclone,
typhoon and windstorm.
Marine Cargo Insurance provides cover for your goods against loss or damage to the goods whilst in transit,
from a place of shipment to a destination named in the policy. Transits may be by Sea, Air, Land or a combination.
You can take up this insurance if you are buyer or seller of the goods. The sum insured is based on your invoice or purchase
value and it is normally allowed for you to insure your profits from the proceeds of the goods up to 10% of the sum insured.
The period of insurance is for the duration of the journey and the policy will terminate once the goods reaches the
final destination named in the policy.
If you have regular shipments, we can arrange a Marine Open Cover for you. All the shipments falling within the ambit
of the open cover are automatically covered by us, subject to full declaration of each shipment.
Cover for your cargo can be comprehensive (Institute Cargo Clause A) of basic total loss cover only. (Institute Cargo Clause C)
We write various types of Engineering insurance. Depending on the policy you purchase,
we can cover you against various misfortunes such as:
- machinery breakdown,
- loss of profits due to machinery breakdown,
- damage to boiler and pressure vessel
- deterioration of stock,
- damage due to dismantling and erection
- accidental damage to electronic equipment,
- damage to your construction plant and machinery,
- damage to and caused by your construction work.
Please select from the side menu to know more. Thank you.
Contractor All Risks
Contractor All Risks Insurance is designed to meet the insurance obligations placed upon contractors under the contract conditions.
The policy covers the work to be executed in accordance with the contract, temporary works, materials, construction plant
and equipment brought into the site and liabilities arising out of the performance of the contract.
Erection All Risks
Erection All Risks Insurance is designed for:
- The manufacturer or supplier of machinery or plant if he carries out the erection work or is responsible for it
- The firm commissioned with the erection work
- The purchaser of the machinery or plant to be erected
The contract works usually comprise the construction, installation, testing and commissioning of plant, machinery or equipment.
In other words, the works involves more of the electro-mechanical nature.
Equipment All Risks
Equipment All Risks Insurance provides you with coverage for your mobile equipments which are not licensed to be used on public roads.
Mobile equipments means, mechanically self-propelled vehicles/equipments such as, mobile cranes, tractors, forklifts,
bulldozers, excavators, etc.
In addition to the above classes, as a licensed general insurance company we also underwrite the following types of insurances:
- Public Liability
- Employer's Liability
- Comprehensive General Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Workmen's Compensation
- All Risks
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Plate Glass
Please select from the side menu to know more. Thank you.
If a member of the public is injured on your property you may be held responsible if this is a direct result of your negligence and failure of your duty of care.
Protect yourself from this risk; get our public liability policy to protect you. Our policies are designed to pay compensation which can include damages,
loss of earnings and even your legal costs in defending the claim that you may incur if you are found to be at fault.
This policy is designed to indemnify you as an employer against liability at law to pay compensation for bodily injury by accident
or sickness to any person under your employment.
Employees in the event of an accident arising in the course of employment can sue their employer for negligence under Common Law.
The Employer's Liability Policy is designed to provide indemnity to employers in the event of such claims.
Comprehensive General Liability
Need a broader cover? Our Comprehensive General Liability insurance covers you for all types of liability you may face unless it's specifically excluded.
In addition to the standard coverage, you can extend your cover even further to protect you from certain types of contractual liability,
automobile liability, completed operations liability, and even pollution liability.
Why choose us?
- We understand the ins and outs and unique risk mitigation needs of a variety of industries ranging from oil and gas companies to construction industries.
- We offer a broad range of products and coverage and will work with you to find the best insurance solution for you at an affordable premium.
If you are consultant, engineer, architect or any business owner where your core service is to provide advice to your clients,
you will need professional indemnity (PI) insurance.
PI insurance protects you from losses incurred as a result of professional negligence. It will indemnify you,
if you are found to be at fault and this results in your client suffering a loss directly attributed to your firms' negligent acts, errors or omissions.
Why chose us?
We have wide experience in writing professional indemnity insurance for a broad spectrum of clients including engineers, architects, accountants and even educators.
Our Workmen's Compensation Insurance is designed to protect you as the employer against any sum for which you are
liable to pay to your employees in respect of injuries suffered by them in the course of their employment under:
- the Workmen's Compensation Act 1952, and all subsequent amendments, or
- at Common Law. Where you could be held labile for failure to provide a safe working environment, failure to exercise reasonable care in recruitment of competent staff or even if you fail to provide proper machinery and maintain them in good working order.
Our All Risks Insurance provides you with coverage on "All Risks" basis for your non mobile machine or equipment against fire,
theft and/or other accident or misfortune unless specifically excluded in the policy whilst the said machine or equipment
are kept and/or used within the Territorial Limits.
Burglary Insurance provides you with coverage for your property against loss or damage by burglary whilst contained in the premises.
Fidelity Guarantee Insurance provides you with coverage as an employer against any direct pecuniary loss that you may sustain through acts
of fraud or dishonesty committed by any of your employees, such as forgery, embezzlement, larceny or false conversion of funds,
money and securities belonging to you.
Money Insurance provides All Risks coverage unless specifically excluded under the policy for loss of money whilst in transit and/or whilst kept in the premises.
Money means cash, bank notes, cheques, money orders, postal orders, Bills of Exchange and unused stamps.
Plate Glass Insurance provides you with coverage on "All Risks" basis for all types of plate glass mounted or fixed on windows and doors including glass structures such as showrooms,
offices, buildings, etc. against breakage unless specifically excluded in the policy
Get your Home Guard Brochure.
Get your Home Owner Brochure.
Get your Office Insurance Brochure.
Get your Personal Accident Brochure.
School Student PA
Get your School Student PA Brochure.
Sihat Medical Insurance
Get your Sihat Medical Insurance Brochure.
SME Group Hospital
Get your SME Group Hospital Brochure.
Get your SME Package Brochure.
For more information about this product, please download the (PDS).
Want to know more? Please .